Soitenly
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
89 Borscht in COMMOTION ON THE OCEAN
51 Dr. Jekyll in SPOOKS!
55 Borscht in DUNKED IN THE DEEP
7 Ichabod Slipp in HOLD THAT LION!
14 Angus, Lorna Doone, and MacPherson in HOT SCOTS, THE
27 Moe Hailstone and his men in I'LL NEVER HEIL AGAIN
42 Indian Chief in ROCKIN' THRU THE ROCKIES
77 Professor Panzer in A BIRD IN THE HEAD
59 Butch and his men in UP IN DAISY'S PENTHOUSE
4 Sergeant Dare in BOOBS IN ARMS
78 Terry Hargen in RIP, SEW, AND STITCH
16 Sergeant MacGillicuddy in HALF SHOT SHOOTERS
66 Mergatroyd in MUSTY MUSKETEERS
71 Butch McGee and his gang in THREE LOAN WOLVES
79 The computer in HAVE ROCKET -- WILL TRAVEL
82 The Amazons in SPACE SHIP SAPPY
24 Moe Hailstone and his men in YOU NAZTY SPY!
60 Larry in HE COOKED HIS GOOSE
74 Doc Barker… and Pete?!?!?! in PALS AND GALS
64 The Phantom Gang in FOR CRIMIN' OUT LOUD
19 Mabel in CORNY CASANOVAS
37 Escaped convicts in PARDON MY BACKFIRE
23 Big Mike in FRIGHT NIGHT
44 Lefty Loomis and his gang in SHIVERING SHERLOCKS
35 Joe Stacks in THREE LITTLE PIGSKINS
29 Longhorn Pete in GOOFS AND SADDLES
47 Lupe the Wolf Man in IDLE ROOMERS
76 Rance Roden and the Outlaws in THE OUTLAWS IS COMING
46 Doc Barker and his men in OUT WEST
63 King Oedious in THE THREE STOOGES MEET HERCULES
85 Gorilla-Sitka in BUBBLE TROUBLE
68 Red Morgan and his gang in MERRY MAVERICKS
2 Hassan & Ahmed in THREE ARABIAN NUTS
 57 Jane in GYPPED IN THE PENTHOUSE
21 Paul Pain in A PAIN IN THE PULLMAN
 Ichabod Slipp in HOLD THAT LION!
14 Angus, Lorna Doone, and MacPherson in HOT SCOTS, THE
The Phantom Gang in WHO DONE IT?
11 Dapper Malone in CRIME ON THEIR HANDS
45 Lefty Loomis and his gang in OF CASH AND HASH
59 Butch and his men in UP IN DAISY'S PENTHOUSE
20 Ichabod Slipp in LOOSE LOOT
Doc Mallard in MONKEY BUSINESSMEN
16 Sergeant MacGillicuddy in HALF SHOT SHOOTERS
66 Mergatroyd in MUSTY MUSKETEERS
10 Professor Potter in DOPEY DICKS
25 Double Deal Decker in HORSES' COLLARS
15 The Eel in BLUNDER BOYS
vs. 56 Pierre in WHOOPS, I'M AN INDIAN!
33 Bill Wick and Digger in THREE DARK HORSES
 Futamon (Phil Van Zandt) in MUMMY'S DUMMIES
19 Mabel in CORNY CASANOVAS
6 Flint & Prince Shaam in CRASH GOES THE HASH
The Black Prince in SQUAREHEADS OF THE ROUND TABLE
35 Joe Stacks in THREE LITTLE PIGSKINS
58 Vickers Cavendish in THE THREE STOOGES GO AROUND THE WORLD IN A DAZE
22 Murray Alper in TRICKY DICKS
40 Varanu in HULA-LA-LA
12 Terry Hargen in SING A SONG OF SIX PANTS
381 Svengarlic and his henchmen in FLAGPOLE JITTERS
 39 Tony & Duke in CALLING ALL CURS
36 The gas station robbers in SLAPHAPPY SLEUTHS
51 Dr. Jekyll in SPOOKS!
21 Paul Pain in A PAIN IN THE PULLMAN (the heartthrob of millions!)
7 Ichabod Slipp in HOLD THAT LION!
14 Angus, Lorna Doone, and MacPherson in THE HOT SCOTS
1 The Phantom Gang in WHO DONE IT?
11 Dapper Malone in CRIME ON THEIR HANDS
77 Professor Panzer in A BIRD IN THE HEAD
59 Butch and his men in UP IN DAISY’S PENTHOUSE
4 Sergeant Dare in BOOBS IN ARMS
73 Doc Mallard in MONKEY BUSINESSMEN
32 The Killer Dillons in PUNCHY COWPUNCHERS
5 The Axis spies in THEY STOOGE TO CONGA
10 Professor Potter in DOPEY DICKS
25 Double Deal Decker in HORSES’ COLLARS
15 The Eel in BLUNDER BOYS
60 Larry in HE COOKED HIS GOOSE
33 Bill Wick and Digger in THREE DARK HORSES
18 Futamon in MUMMY’S DUMMIES
83 Dapper Malone in HOT ICE (terrible remake, but Kenneth MacDonald was still pretty good in it)
6 Flint and Prince Shaam in CRASH GOES THE HASH
8 The Black Prince in SQUAREHEADS OF THE ROUND TABLE
62 The Noonan Gang in SHOT IN THE FRONTIER
58 Vickers Cavendish in THE THREE STOOGES GO AROUND THE WORLD IN A DAZE
22 Murray Alper in TRICKY DICKS
40 Varanu in HULA-LA-LA
12 Terry Hargen in SING A SONG OF SIX PANTS
38 Red and Stumpy in CACTUS MAKES PERFECT
39 Tony & Duke in CALLING ALL CURS
Weekly Episode Discussions / Re: Fifi Blows Her Top (1958)
« Last post by Woe-ee-Woe-Woe80 on Today at 01:54:51 AM »
I don't find this episode to be as horrible as some people make it out to be but it's definitely not one of the best Stooge shorts featuring Joe Besser, I could've done without the rehashed flashback scenes but once Phillip Van Zant's character arrives the short starts to get better, I absolutely laughed my a-- off when Fifi tries throwing a bowling ball at Phillip Van Zant's character but Moe ends up getting attacked with the bowling ball, I also love the scenes where Moe shoves a hot iron on Larry's butt, the scene where both Moe & Larry were arguing with their noses touching each other and Moe bopping Joe when he tries to give everything away.

I give this short a 5/10 because of the strong second half.
General Discussion / Re: Shemp....
« Last post by dom dip on December 13, 2017, 06:43:54 PM »
Curly was the most child like, Moe the most angry, Larry the most dumby and Shemp the most goofy. I lov all 4 of the stooges, actually all 6 really, Joe the most flamboyant and Curly Joe the most what? They should of made episodes that featured all 6 sharing an apartment together. Maby the next movie remake in 2020 maby?  make it happen, woo woo woo woo woo. Im also waiting for a three stooges videogame on a major game console like ps4, or 5. A realistic true to their episodes kind of videogame in a 3d city, you control one stooge of your choice and play each episode completing objectives, 3 stooges exploring the city trying to find a job, while on a job they fumble up like they always do, they go on dates and make fools out of themselves, they go to the bank to make deposits or withdrawels and fumble up, they go shopping and fumble up, back to their apartment to eat or sleep, maby even go to the wild west or city to go after criminals(could also be a shooter game), etc, etc. ANY OTHER IDEAS for a videogame?
Weekly Episode Discussions / The Ultimate Stooge Villains Tournament - Round 1
« Last post by Paul Pain on December 13, 2017, 05:24:59 PM »
Yes, it's another Stooge Short Tournament!  It's the best I could do for now.  The pool was narrowed as many Stooge shorts don't have a villain, or the villain only is around briefly.  These are shorts with an actual villain whom the Stooges must defeat with their wit and slapstick.  For your benefit, I have linked the discussion to each respective short from metaldams' reviews.   In case of a tie, I'll... figure something out.  The winners advance to the "Round of 32."  Seedings here are based on the ThreeStooges.net rankings from some previous date, and they were randomly scrambled for this first round (which had 95 in it).  The DeRita movies are also included in this.  Vote for your favorite Stooge villain from each set.  Yes, some of these are in here for pure laughs, if you can see why I'd include those gassers. ;D

36 The gas station robbers in SLAPHAPPY SLEUTHS vs. 89 Borscht in COMMOTION ON THE OCEAN vs. 2 Hassan & Ahmed in THREE ARABIAN NUTS
51 Dr. Jekyll in SPOOKS! vs. 57 Jane in GYPPED IN THE PENTHOUSE vs. 86 Badlands Blackie in THE THREE TROUBLEDOERS
55 Borscht in DUNKED IN THE DEEP vs. 3 Rocky Duggan in GENTS IN A JAM vs. 21 Paul Pain in A PAIN IN THE PULLMAN
48 Mergatroyd in FIDDLERS THREE vs. 30 The Count and his lady in THREE LITTLE SEW AND SEWS vs. 7 Ichabod Slipp in HOLD THAT LION!
34 General Buttz and Bloodhound Filbert in UNCIVIL WARRIORS vs. 52 Octupus Grabus in MATRI-PHONY vs. 14 Angus, Lorna Doone, and MacPherson in HOT SCOTS, THE
67 Prince Boris in RESTLESS KNIGHTS vs. 1 The Phantom Gang in WHO DONE IT? vs. 27 Moe Hailstone and his men in I'LL NEVER HEIL AGAIN
11 Dapper Malone in CRIME ON THEIR HANDS vs. 42 Indian Chief in ROCKIN' THRU THE ROCKIES vs. 94 Grand Zilch in OUTER SPACE JITTERS
77 Professor Panzer in A BIRD IN THE HEAD vs. 43 Axis spies in NO DOUGH BOYS vs. 45 Lefty Loomis and his gang in OF CASH AND HASH
59 Butch and his men in UP IN DAISY'S PENTHOUSE vs. 72 Japanese internment camp escapees in THE YOKE'S ON ME vs. 84 Big Mike in FLING IN THE RING
70 The Black Prince in KNUTZY KNIGHTS vs. 20 Ichabod Slipp in LOOSE LOOT vs. 4 Sergeant Dare in BOOBS IN ARMS
17 Nazi officers in BACK FROM THE FRONT vs. 73 Doc Mallard in MONKEY BUSINESSMEN vs. 78 Terry Hargen in RIP, SEW, AND STITCH
32 The Killer Dillons in PUNCHY COWPUNCHERS vs. 93 Larry in TRIPLE CROSSED vs. 16 Sergeant MacGillicuddy in HALF SHOT SHOOTERS
5 The Axis spies in THEY STOOGE TO CONGA vs. 69 Ichabod Slipp in BOOTY AND THE BEAST vs. 66 Mergatroyd in MUSTY MUSKETEERS
71 Butch McGee and his gang in THREE LOAN WOLVES vs. 92 Jose in SAPPY BULL FIGHTERS vs. 10 Professor Potter in DOPEY DICKS
53 Jose Sanchez in WHAT'S THE MATADOR? vs. 79 The computer in HAVE ROCKET -- WILL TRAVEL vs. 25 Double Deal Decker in HORSES' COLLARS
80 Montgomery M. Montgomery in QUIZ WHIZZ vs. 82 The Amazons in SPACE SHIP SAPPY vs. 15 The Eel in BLUNDER BOYS
61 Mr. Wycoff in DON'T THROW THAT KNIFE vs. 26 The opposing cavemen in I'M A MONKEY'S UNCLE vs. 24 Moe Hailstone and his men in YOU NAZTY SPY!
50 Muggsy, Red, and Bill in HUGS AND MUGS vs. 56 Pierre in WHOOPS, I'M AN INDIAN! vs. 60 Larry in HE COOKED HIS GOOSE
74 Doc Barker… and Pete?!?!?! in PALS AND GALS vs. 75 Ogg and Zogg in THE THREE STOOGES IN ORBIT vs. 33 Bill Wick and Digger in THREE DARK HORSES
13 Jewel thieves in A SNITCH IN TIME vs. 18 Futamon (Phil Van Zandt) in MUMMY'S DUMMIES vs. 64 The Phantom Gang in FOR CRIMIN' OUT LOUD
65 Angus, Lorna Doone, and MacPherson in SCOTCHED IN SCOTLAND vs. 83 Dapper Malone in HOT ICE vs. 19 Mabel in CORNY CASANOVAS
37 Escaped convicts in PARDON MY BACKFIRE vs. 6 Flint & Prince Shaam in CRASH GOES THE HASH vs. 87 Mr. and Mrs. Allen in SCHEMING SCHEMERS
95 The blasted horse in HORSING AROUND vs. 8 The Black Prince in SQUAREHEADS OF THE ROUND TABLE vs. 23 Big Mike in FRIGHT NIGHT
49 Boss, Butch, and Spike in NUTTY BUT NICE vs. 9 Jackson (Dick Curtis) in WE WANT OUR MUMMY vs. 44 Lefty Loomis and his gang in SHIVERING SHERLOCKS
35 Joe Stacks in THREE LITTLE PIGSKINS vs. 62 The Noonan Gang in SHOT IN THE FRONTIER vs. 88 The Witch Queen in SNOW WHITE AND THE THREE STOOGES
29 Longhorn Pete in GOOFS AND SADDLES vs. 31 Mr. Dill and the gorilla in DIZZY DETECTIVES vs. 41 Mr. and Mrs. Allen in VAGABOND LOAFERS
47 Lupe the Wolf Man in IDLE ROOMERS vs. 58 Vickers Cavendish in THE THREE STOOGES GO AROUND THE WORLD IN A DAZE vs. 90 Mabel in RUSTY ROMEOS
22 Murray Alper in TRICKY DICKS vs. 28 Nazi officers in HIGHER THAN A KITE vs. 76 Rance Roden and the Outlaws in THE OUTLAWS IS COMING
46 Doc Barker and his men in OUT WEST vs. 40 Varanu in HULA-LA-LA vs. 54 Red Morgan and his gang in PHONY EXPRESS
12 Terry Hargen in SING A SONG OF SIX PANTS vs. 91 The horse in HOOFS AND GOOFS vs. 63 King Oedious in THE THREE STOOGES MEET HERCULES
38 Red and Stumpy in CACTUS MAKES PERFECT vs. 81 Svengarlic and his henchmen in FLAGPOLE JITTERS vs. 85 Gorilla-Sitka in BUBBLE TROUBLE
68 Red Morgan and his gang in MERRY MAVERICKS vs. 39 Tony & Duke in CALLING ALL CURS
Weekly Episode Discussions / Re: The Cameraman (1928) - Buster Keaton
« Last post by Paul Pain on December 13, 2017, 05:17:59 PM »
I don't know if my iPad is the issue, but when I tried, the only address showing in the address bar was "www.busterkeaton.com,". In other words, when I clicked the link and was able to get to the film's page, the address bar didn't change, so I had nothing to copy and paste.

Tap and hold the link... you should get a dialog box with an option to "copy link" or something similar.
« Last post by Tony Bensley on December 13, 2017, 02:17:27 AM »
I don't know if my iPad is the issue, but when I tried, the only address showing in the address bar was "www.busterkeaton.com,". In other words, when I clicked the link and was able to get to the film's page, the address bar didn't change, so I had nothing to copy and paste.  Looking forward to your review when you get around to seeing this one.

For the record, my DVD player has been inconsistent lately, so hoping it works well when I try to review Buster this weekend.  The thing's old, if discs don't play, may cave in and buy a blu ray player.  We'll see.
Without a Blu-ray setup, you're missing out - Says the guy who watches them on a 720p Flatscreen! [scratch]

CHEERS!  [pie]

« Last post by metaldams on December 12, 2017, 08:46:48 PM »
I just want to say that I do plan to watch and review this... I'm just enjoying my first time off in a while :)

I take it my links to the Damfino's page weren't appreciated?

I don't know if my iPad is the issue, but when I tried, the only address showing in the address bar was "www.busterkeaton.com,". In other words, when I clicked the link and was able to get to the film's page, the address bar didn't change, so I had nothing to copy and paste.  Looking forward to your review when you get around to seeing this one.

For the record, my DVD player has been inconsistent lately, so hoping it works well when I try to review Buster this weekend.  The thing's old, if discs don't play, may cave in and buy a blu ray player.  We'll see.
« Last post by Umbrella Sam on December 12, 2017, 07:25:38 PM »
I just want to say that I do plan to watch and review this... I'm just enjoying my first time off in a while :)

I take it my links to the Damfino's page weren't appreciated?

I actually enjoyed those; they were good for consulting if I didn’t understand a certain part.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10