Soitenly
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: How to Include Pictures in Your Post
« Last post by Lupe The Wolfman on September 20, 2017, 04:03:46 PM »
Can new members without 10 or 15 posts include attachments? I read the instructions, but I don't see any of the boxes mentioned...
Weekly Episode Discussions / Re: Introduction to the weekly episode discussions
« Last post by metaldams on September 19, 2017, 07:44:56 PM »
My Aunt is in Boca Raton.  She lost cable, power and wi-fi but and lost some shingles but is OK.  My nephew lives in the western part of a Florida and did not get effected.

Crazy stuff happening, hope things get normal sooner than later.
General Discussion / Re: 2017 MLB Thread
« Last post by Tony Bensley on September 19, 2017, 07:28:16 PM »
Admittedly, I haven't been following the MLB standings as closely this year, as I've had other distractions.

Of course, the Toronto Blue Jays have dropped out of sight this year, which given the off season hits they took, came as no surprise!

As metaladams mentioned in a previous post, the Yankees STILL refuse to die, and are currently just 3 back of Boston.  Again, no real surprise given their history!

I can't let Cleveland's 22 consecutive wins go without mention, so I've mentioned it! ;)

Speaking of Cleveland, could there be another Indians Vs. Cubs World Series match up in the offing?  The Chicago Nats were pretty sluggish in the first half, but in the second half seem to be getting the victories when they need them, at present.  The formerly on fire LA Dodgers have been pretty cold, as of late.  Or will the Houston Astros finally win a World Series?  Could Minnesota, Arizona, or the Milwaukee Brew Crew pull an 11th hour surprise upset in gaining a World Series Berth? Will the Washington Nats FINALLY win a postseason series?

For this, and other late MLB season/post season developments, stay tuned!  ;D

CHEERS!  [pie]
« Last post by Paul Pain on September 19, 2017, 12:36:28 PM »
Pasco County is north of Tampa, right?  I've seen it on Cops, but I never have figured out quite where it is.

Yep!  It's the county immediately north of Tampa!  So, there're about 3 and a half hours between us!
Pasco County is north of Tampa, right?  I've seen it on Cops, but I never have figured out quite where it is.
« Last post by Paul Pain on September 19, 2017, 05:00:43 AM »
I was Irma'ed too.  I live in Naples, Fl.  House seriously damaged.  One day at a time, one foot in front of the other.  I'm only back on line for the first time today.

Big Chief, I'm glad to hear that you're all right!  I'm surprised to discovered that, in our tiny little group here, we have two Floridians!  But I'm up in Pasco County.
« Last post by metaldams on September 18, 2017, 09:57:18 PM »
Glad you're OK, Big Chief!
And by the way, if anyone should ask, hurricanes containing tornadoes...they seriously suck.
Thanks, U S.,we're hanging in.
« Last post by Umbrella Sam on September 18, 2017, 04:31:33 PM »
I was Irma'ed too.  I live in Naples, Fl.  House seriously damaged.  One day at a time, one foot in front of the other.  I'm only back on line for the first time today.

Man, sorry to hear about that too. Best of luck to you and I hope you have a speedy recovery.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10