Soitenly
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Worst Remake  (Read 880 times)

Offline MR77100

• Applehead
    • View Profile
    • CSX Productions
Worst Remake
« on: October 31, 2015, 11:29:04 PM »
What do you consider the worst remake the Stooges ever made? My vote would have to go to SAPPY BULLFIGHTERS.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

• Bunionhead
    • View Profile
Re: Worst Remake
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 06:48:20 AM »
When it comes to remakes, it's hard to top the stench of the "post-mortem" Shemp episodes. So, Rumpus in the Harem gets my vote.

Now you ask me if I believe a man can become a wolf. Well, if you mean can he take on the physical characteristics of an animal, no, it's fantastic. However, I do believe that most anything can happen to a man in his own mind.

Offline Desmond Of The Outer Sanctorum

• Puddinhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 08:34:09 AM »
Hard to say what the actual worst remake is (so many choices), but the one I think does the lamest job with reused footage is HUSBANDS BEWARE. The action in the old footage (particularly the part with Christine McIntyre) ends up making virtually no sense in light of the new footage's "plot twist" at the end.
"Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day." -- Samuel Goldwyn

Many would rather believe a lie because truth demands a response.

Offline Lefty

• Birdbrain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2015, 10:30:13 AM »
"Fake Shemp" remakes notwithstanding, I have never really cared for "Creeps".  I guess I preferred Lady Godiva over the Stooges' baby sons.   ;)

Offline stoogerascalfan62

• Bonehead
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 01:36:15 PM »
Triple Crossed. Hate what Moe does to Larry in the end. Only saw it once and have avoided it like the plague.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

• Bunionhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2015, 02:37:27 PM »
Triple Crossed is a shitty one at that--I forgot all about it thinking about those atrocious "Shemp A.D." shorts. Maybe that's a good thing...

???
Now you ask me if I believe a man can become a wolf. Well, if you mean can he take on the physical characteristics of an animal, no, it's fantastic. However, I do believe that most anything can happen to a man in his own mind.