Soitenly
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My Stooges edit bug  (Read 2011 times)

Offline ThumpTheShoes

• Birdbrain
  • Hot Dogs 10¢................... w/Muzzles 15¢
    • View Profile
My Stooges edit bug
« on: September 22, 2010, 07:03:48 PM »
Interesting.. When I go to update listings in My Stooges, I click the edit button, select "Y" under the Will Trade category and click the update listing button. I then get this error:

Warning: mysql_fetch_row():supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/threesto/public_html/include.common.php on line 62

..And the same again for line 81

The page returns to My Stooges, the listing is blank (the title is gone) but with the "Have" and "Will Trade" labels marked appropriately.

Same problem on both FireFox and IE-7.  Cleared cookies, cache.. same thing.
A jerk with a quirk may do the work. Or, a turk with a dirk may stick a clerk! Gut gesagt?

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Chowderhead
  • Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: My Stooges edit bug
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 07:48:37 AM »
Thanks for reporting that, Thump.  I tracked down the error and it is fixed now/

Offline ProfessorStooge

• Applehead
  • Puddinhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 09:48:10 PM »
I tried editing my listings and I get that same message. No updated information is posted.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Chowderhead
  • Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 08:52:12 AM »
I tried editing my listings and I get that same message. No updated information is posted.

Has that happened since I posted my response to Thump, above?  I just tried updating a couple of my entries and didn't get any error messages, and the info did get updated.  I was getting the error messages when I first looked into the problem following Thump's post, but it is fixed now. 

Offline ProfessorStooge

• Applehead
  • Puddinhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2010, 01:03:22 PM »
I am able to update my Video Collection listings. The Memorabilia section I am struggling with. Whenever I add an item to that particular listing, it does not show up.

Offline ProfessorStooge

• Applehead
  • Puddinhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 01:47:14 PM »
For my Video Collection, I enter my new information and click Update. Then I refresh the page and updates appear. In my Memorabilia listings, I try to add an item, but nothing shows in my list. Refreshing it doesn't help. I don't know what my browser settings should be.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Chowderhead
  • Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2010, 01:52:22 PM »
It's probably not your browser settings, Prof - it's probably a glitch in my code.  I'll try to take a look tonight and see if I can figure out where I screwed up.