Soitenly
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Rate the Stooges Bibliography, Discography and Videography  (Read 3453 times)

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Chowderhead
  • Webmaster
    • View Profile
Rate the Stooges Bibliography, Discography and Videography
« on: February 14, 2009, 03:50:45 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hi Gang -

I decided to add a feature to let members rate the entries on the Bibliography, Discography and Videography pages on the site.  If you are logged in, you should see a pulldown menu with each listing which will allow you to rate that item anywhere from 0 to 10 pokes, so share your opinion with your fellow fans!   ;D

I think next week I will add the same feature to the Comicography page and I might look into modifying the episode ratings to let you choose from 0 to 10 pokes there as well.

- Rob

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
    • Administrator
    • Chowderhead
    • Webmaster
      • View Profile
    Re: Rate the Stooges Bibliography, Discography and Videography
    « Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 11:44:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Quote from: Dunrobin
    I think next week I will add the same feature to the Comicography page

Okay - now you can rate the comics as well.  (The rating feature is on the individual comic pages.)  Enjoy!   ;D

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
    • Master Stooge
    • Bunionhead
      • View Profile
    Re: Rate the Stooges Bibliography, Discography and Videography
    « Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 09:29:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • I added a feature to let members rate the entries on the Bibliography, Discography and Videography pages on the site. 

Another update to Bibliography...
    It's been split/expanded into 3 sections:
     - Books
     - Magazines
     - Miscellaneous

The Books section has been available for several years, and updated regularly.

Recent weeks have seen many additions to the Magazines section, a work-in-progress with more entries soon, as time allows. You might be surprised by the number of newsstand publications that have spotlighted The Three Stooges over the past 50+ years. TV Guide for sure, but there are quite a few niche publications that've added their slant with interesting articles.

Miscellaneous is a longterm work-in-progress that will include, well, not quite sure what'all yet, but maybe the Stooges calendars of the past 25 years and a few other odds & ends.

Facebook Comments